2019 AWARD NOMINATION
Any individual who has been found guilty of a criminal offence in the court of law will not be legible to participate in the nominations for a maximum period not exceeding 2 years at least. Any person with pending or finalised disciplinary proceedings will be ineligible to participate in the nomination for a period of at least 6 months.
Closing Date: 23 August 2019
- Criteria for nominations are reflected in a separate document ‘Criteria and Procedures for the Recognition of Exceptional Contribution by EAPA-SA Members’ and Chapters.
- The nomination form must be forwarded to the Administrative Officer of EAPA-SA on or before the 23rd August 2019.
Send E-mail nominations to:
Janine Naidoo (EAPA-SA Administrative Officer)
- Late nominations will not be considered.
- Nomination that does not meet the required criteria will automatically be disqualified.
- The award will be presented during the annual Conference either at the Gala Dinner or the AGM.
- Should the need arise EAPA-SA reserves the right not to presents the Award to individual or Chapter.