Submission of a registration form shall be deemed to be acceptance of the EAPA-SA’s terms and conditions, and shall be jointly and severally binding on applicant and the applicant’s corporate entity.
- TO ATTEND THE EAPA-SA EDUWEEK ALL PAYMENTS ARE TO BE MADE OR AN OFFICIAL PURCHASE ORDER TO BE SENT TO THE ORGANISERS BEFORE 20 AUGUST 2019. PLEASE USE THE INVOICE NUMBER AS THE REFERENCE WHEN MAKING PAYMENT. Fax proof of payment to 021 447 0321 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Early Bird discounts will only be applicable if the invoice is paid on or before 20 July 2019.
- Loyalty discounts will be applied where delegates have attended and paid in full for the previous Eduweek and any others before that, consecutively, up to and including the Eduweek 3 years prior.
- R100 discount will be applied for each consecutive year attended.
- A maximum of 4 years loyalty discount of R400 can be applied.
- Late registration fees of R500 per delegate will apply if delegates register, pay or confirm by order number after 20 August 2019
- Delegates Arriving On the day of Eduweek: delegates who don’t confirm WITH PAYMENT OR A PURCHASE ORDER before the Eduweek and arrive with confirmation from 14 September onwards – will be charged an additional R1000 late confirmation fee.
- Any confirmations received on or after 8 September 2019 will be considered as arriving without confirmation and the late registration fee in clause 1.6. above will apply.
- EAPA-SA reserves the right to alter event agenda/date or cancel with full refund.
- Delegates shall not have any claims of whatsoever nature or kind against the organisers or suppliers, its officials, employees, agents and assigns for any loss, damage, injury or death sustained to or by any party whatsoever regardless of how same arose and even in circumstances where such loss, damage, injury or death arose out of the negligence of the organisers and/or suppliers and/or its employees, agents and/or officials and assigns.
- All rights of admission are reserved
- Cancellation Policy:
Eduweek bookings and payments are strictly subject to the following refund policy:
EAPA-SA pre-pays the venue and all suppliers to the Eduweek in advance based on delegate bookings. In the event of the cancellation of a booking, which cancellation must be communicated to EAPA-SA in writing via email to email@example.com qualify for a refund:-
- If cancelled in writing on or before 1 August, a refund of 100% of the fee;
- If cancelled in writing after 1 August, no refund whatsoever will be payable. The full Eduweek fee will be due by the delegate and/or their employer to EAPA-SA.
- If a delegate has confirmed their attendance and does not attend the Eduweek, and does not communicate their cancellation in writing before the closing date of 1 August, any outstanding Eduweek fees will be due for payment in full to EAPA-SA.
- Delegates may provide a substitute in their place and this is subject to an administration fee of R500.00 excl VAT.
- To notify EAPA-SA of a cancellation or substitution in writing please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Payment details:
- The invoice number is to be used as the reference when making payment so that the payment can be allocated to the delegate’s name.
- The closing date for payments is 20 August 2019.
- Payments cannot be made on a quote. Please request an invoice from the Eduweek organiser if you wish to confirm your booking and make payment.
- Payment must be made within 14 days of receipt of invoice unless invoice is within 14 days of the event date. In this case payment is due before the event.
- Entry to the event can be refused if payment has not been received by the time the event commences.