Do you want to be a member of EAPA-SA?
To receive free membership to EAPA-SA for the year of 2020 as part of your Eduweek attendance for 2019, please complete the application form and send to Janine Naidoo at email@example.com Please note:
We will not have physical membership forms at Eduweek – you can only apply electronically by downloading the form and emailing it back to us.
- Membership is not automatic and all applications will be reviewed before a certificate is issued.
- All delegates must complete the membership form and hand it in at Eduweek at the EAPA-SA Exhibition stand in order for them to obtain their free membership for 2020
- All supporting documents must then be emailed by the 30th November 2019
- No late submissions will be accepted
- Membership confirmations and certificates will be emailed to all members
Click the buttons below to download the forms.
MEMBERSHIP REQUIREMENTS: INDIVIDUAL AND STUDENT
MEMBERSHIP IS FOR A CALENDAR YEAR – 1 JANUARY TO 31 DECEMBER
- Individual membership – R600.00 which includes a non-refundable administrative fee of R50.00
- Requirements for registration: Individual Membership
- Proof of employment in the field of employee assistance programmes and/or wellness
- Proof of the successful completion of a short course in EAP (as part of accreditation)
- Proof of registration with a statutory body
- Proof of chapter involvement / attendance of at least 2 meetings
- Student membership – R350.00 which includes a non-refundable administrative fee of R50.00
- Requirements for registration: Student Membership
- Proof that study is full time (current copy of student card or letter from institution)
- Declaration from student that they are not employed or receiving any form of remuneration
MEMBERSHIP AND DESIGNATION APPLICATION CHECK LIST
- Complete the Online Application Form
Attach the following to your application:
- Copy of ID
- Copy of CV
- Certified copies of qualifications
- Statutory registration certificate
- Copies of course attended in EAP
- Proof of employment in employment assistance field
- Proof of attendance of at least 2 EAPA-SA Chapter meetings
- Proof of CPD activities
- Proof of payment to EAPA-SA