SPONSORSHIP AND EXHIBITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All orders placed are subject to the following conditions, which shall form the basis of a contract. Completion of the Sponsorship Order form implies acceptance of the standard terms herein namely the following:
- All orders placed are subject to the following conditions, which shall form the basis of a contract
- The acceptance of a quote implies acceptance of the standard terms herein namely the following:
- All sponsorship benefits will be in effect after the sponsor has been paid in full.
- A premium of 30% will be applied if the sponsor wishes that their competitors are to be excluded.
- All prices are quoted in South African Rands and exclude VAT
- All sponsorships are based on a quantity of 400 items. However, if the number of registrations increases and we are expecting more delegates to attend, we will communicate a possible increase in quantities with the sponsors.
- All inserts are subject to approval by the committee before they are added to the delegate bags. Electronic copies are to be submitted to the organiser by 1st September for approval.
- Artwork to be supplied by sponsor and inclusion is subject to committee approval and publish deadlines.
- Recognition as a sponsor on all signage is pending committee approval and publish deadlines.
- Sponsorship of a plenary session is subject to availability and committee approval.
- Complimentary Eduweek registrations include a 3-day package, excludes accommodation and travel.
- There will be no printed collateral so Sponsors & Exhibitors are encouraged to make use of the digital advertising options mentioned on page 13 and 24.
- Artwork to be supplied by exhibitor and inclusion is subject to committee approval and print deadlines.
- 2 exhibitor passes are allocated per exhibition stand. These passes enable personnel to work on their stand.
- Any additional staff at your stand will be charged an entry fee of R500 per day. Lunches and tea breaks are included for 2 exhibition staff only.
- An artwork proof will be sent before printing of any exhibition branding, once approved by the exhibitor, Enov8 & EAPA-SA relinquish any responsibility for errors on the branding.
- If you would like to bring in your own custom stands please be advised of the following restrictions: No side walls, back wall and furniture only. Stands must be be 2m deep.